Nakuru is located in what world famous part of Africa?

Working For Change In Kenya

Working For Change In Kenya

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Grace G.


Aloha! My name is Grace Garcia, a little bit about me..... My dad Luis and working at Cisco. My mom Kitta and she now is a teacher. I have one older brother, his name is Ben, he just moved back to Cali from graduating University of Hawaii, and myself just finished my units at San Jose City College with my focus on Cultural Anthropology.

I first got introduced to going to Africa with this team in 2008, and as awesome as a trip to Africa sounds, it just wasn't my time, for reasons only God knows. Now two years later, grown up a bit, finally feel like God is calling me to "love". I pray every night, every drive I take to every destination my day may bring asking God "are you for real?" And He is, this trip to me the most will be a trip to love, show love and to be loved. I'm totally stoked we have although a small team, a strong team and I'm looking forward to getting to know them as well as myself better. I can't wait for May! Let's raise that money team and LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment