Nakuru is located in what world famous part of Africa?

Working For Change In Kenya

Working For Change In Kenya

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Cassandra Marie


Jambo! My name is Cassandra Marie Luontela. I have been to Kenya for the last two years....all because 8 years ago God planted a seed of passion for working in Africa in my heart. Someone once said "once Africa gets a hold of you it wont let go" well it is true and it happened to me and I could not be more in love with the idea!

I grew up in lovely Monterey. My family has sadly relocated to Arizona... they are happy to be in the land of sun and not fog. :) I moved to Fremont to attend Interpreting Prep Program for ASL and have been here ever since.

For this trip to Kenya I am excited to lead this fab team and with them branch out into new ministries. I know there will be many highs and lows for this team as well as myself and I am so thrilled to see what God wants to do with them. Also seeing old friends and meeting new ones brings a smile to my face. I know there are reasons each person is on this team and God will use us for specific purpose.....and He will let us in do time on why. Really I can say is......is it May 13th yet? :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment