Nakuru is located in what world famous part of Africa?

Working For Change In Kenya

Working For Change In Kenya

Sunday, April 25, 2010

17 days!!

17 days left!! That's my lucky number :) The anticipation is killing me. Luckily today in church we talked about finances, it reminded me today to get sit down and look at that so I'm 100% ready for take off... What am I expecting to get out of this trip is something i get asked ALOT! and too be honest I'm not expecting anything just hope to come back with a better understanding with what it is in life I'm supposed to be doing. I still can't believe I'm leaving the country for so long with no family, a lil overwhelming but I'm ready. I got my shots, we sent out to Washington DC for our Visa's a few weeks ago, once I get that back in the mail then it will be really really really real. I can't wait.
Pray request: finances... I'm struggling with just how to re-budget since I recently quit my job, I'm realizing I can't live the life I'm used to with my new low income. ALSO my little cousin Mariah has been heavy in my heart, so for whatever reasons it may be please keep her in prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment