Nakuru is located in what world famous part of Africa?

Working For Change In Kenya

Working For Change In Kenya

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Leilani



Hi there,

My name is Leilani, which means "Heavenly Flower" in Hawaiian, thanks Mom and Dad.
I was born in Fremont, Ca. and grew up a few miles away in Union City, Ca. I am a Polynesian Dance Teacher
and have been dancing most of my life, I enjoy sharing the Aloha Spirit and perpetuating the Hawaiian Culture.

My husband Andrew and I live in Fremont on a beautiful mountain top with gorgeous views.
We have been together for 10 yrs. and we'll be celebrating our 6th Wedding Anniversary later this month.
Andrew enjoys cooking... his specialty is BBQing. He really enjoys baking too. He is The Cookie Man
because when he makes cookies they disappear, it's really amazing...people just can't stop eating them!

I have one sister T'Marii who is eight years younger than me, a brother-in-law James, and a niece Memorii Love who is 16 yrs. old.
They all live in Southern California with their two dogs and 1 cat.

I'm so excited to be on this Mission Team going to Kenya! I'm looking forward to ALL that GOD has in store for me and our team!
I'm going with an open heart, an open mind and anticipating being a blessing and being blessed in whatever way He chooses.
Thank you Lord in advance for this incredible adventure and journey you have prepared for us and continue to prepare us for this trip.

All of you who read this...please lift us up to God in prayer, we need your prayer support continually!!!

Dear Lord, Thank You for your faithfulness to us your children, You are All we need. Amen.

with joy,

Leilani

No comments:

Post a Comment