Nakuru is located in what world famous part of Africa?

Working For Change In Kenya

Working For Change In Kenya

Thursday, May 13, 2010

AHHHHH

This is so stinkin sur real!!! It didn't really kinda hit me til we were at the church and they were praying us off... pops teared up a lil.. yea i saw that dad!.. I can't believe I have this awesome opportunity to go to Africa and maybe make an impact in others lives as I know they will be making in mine. I pray for my team that we all stay strong for whatever we see, whomever we meet, and for whatever we may do. I thank everyone who has supported finically and even through prayer alone. God is so good! We made our goal and here we are... just 3 months of raising and prepping and here I am sitting in the SFO International Airport waiting for them to call our boarding area. I can't believe it....... 16 hours from now I'll be in Dubai and 15 hours later I'll be back on a 5 hour plane to Nairobi!!! AHHHHHHH please continue to pray for all of us! I promise to bring back many pictures, many videos and gifts! Be sure to keep checking out my blog, I'll for sure have video blogs so you can some what feel like your there! I love you all!!!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment